Are you worried about any of the following possibilities?
- Do you suspect that there has been some non-standard or fraudulent behaviour in your company? Do you require a forensic audit?
- Do you need help or support in determining and gathering evidence, identifying the people responsible for committing fraud or non-standard behaviour or calculating the damages caused by the fraudulent behaviour?
- Do you suspect that unfavourable or unprofitable contracts have been signed in your company?
- Are you concerned about the effectiveness of implemented or planned control mechanisms in the area of the prevention and detection of financial criminality, fraud or non-standard behaviour?
- Is the existing mechanism for identifying the indicators of non-standard or fraudulent behaviour insufficient?
- Are you conducting a commercial dispute in the Czech Republic or abroad?
- Are you worried about compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements or their implementation?
- Do you require support when implementing electronic data analyses?
- Are you concerned about your employees – their behaviour, honesty and integrity?
Our forensic specialists and fraud investigators can help you find a solution to the aforementioned situations and problems.
Thanks to extensive experience obtained when providing consultation in several areas, sectors and countries, Mazars can provide its clients complete and global services that companies currently demand.
Mazars’ Forensic and Investigation Services Department can provide these services in the CEE region:
- Fraud Investigation
- Fraud Risk Management
- Forensic Due Diligence
- Bribery and Corruption Risk
Dispute and Litigation Support
- Dispute Resolution Support
- International Arbitration
- Expert Witness Services
Support in Insolvency Proceedings
- Investigations of bankruptcy fraud and the gathering of evidence
- Analyses of handling of assets, debt analyses, detailed analyses of selected transactions, verifications of expenses for bankruptcy proceedings, etc.
- Processing and analysis of accounting data for bankruptcy trustees and attorneys involved in bankruptcy proceedings
- Gathering information on companies or individuals
Governance & Compliance
- Analyses of compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g.: requirements in the prevention of money laundering, US Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) or the UK Bribery Act (“UKBA”))
Analytical and Forensic Technology
- Analyses of electronic data, its modelling and transformation
- Data mining – searching for valuable information in large volumes of data
- Intergrity and Reputation Reviews
- Pre-Employment Screening