Mazars was partnering the event organised by the Association of Accountants in Poland - the 13th Annual Accounting Conference - which was held on 26-29 November 2017 in Hotel Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane.
During the conference Kinga Baran, Director of the Tax Advisory Department at Mazars in Poland delivered a lecture on VAT in 2017 and the amendments in 2018.
During her lecture the following subjects will be covered:
1. Proposed changes to VAT for 2018
• split payment
2. Practical issues concerning VAT settlement, in which:
• issuing and adjusting dummy invoices
• tax point
• taxation of members of the management board
• compensation and contractual penalties vs VAT
• purchase of construction services
3. Abuse of the law (abusive clause) in practice – interpretations of tax authorities
More information on SKwP's website.