For this purpose, we have implemented internal procedures to minimize the risk to our clients, partners and employees.
- We have enabled our employees to have effective and properly secured remote access to the necessary network resources and have introduced the possibility of remote operation in such a way as to ensure that all our obligations to our clients and business partners are met
- We have suspended all business trips and personal business meetings until further notice - we invite you to meet with us and our teams online.
- We keep communication with our employees regarding coronavirus and preventive actions to minimize the risk of infection
- We prefer documentation in digital format. If possible, please send us documents via electronic means. It will greatly improve our cooperation under current conditions.
- We moved the recruitment process to virtual space. We invite canidates to apply and to meet with our teams during interviews online.
We are convinced that you have telephone and e-mail contact with the persons you cooperate with on an ongoing basis. Please do this form of contact with us.
Should you have any questions, please contact our main office in Warsaw from 9.oo to 17.oo at tel. +48 22 25 55 200.
The Management Board of Mazars in Poland