2nd Polish Outsourcing Forum
The 2nd Polish Outsourcing Forum organized by Puls Biznesu was held on 26-27 September in The NIMBUS Conference Centre in Warsaw. During the Forum, the most important issues affecting the outsourcing market were discussed. The best and most effective implementation examples from our domestic market were presented.
The outsourcing market is one of the most dynamically developing sectors both in Poland and around the world. New global trends in the industry were presented at this event. The Forum is primarily a unique opportunity to discuss and is attended by professionals and experts – it’s a chance to reflect upon the opportunities for development and the direction of change.
The Forum focused on:
- Outsourcing contract management - 3 levels
- Optimization management in outsourcing projects
- Effective implementation of tender process
- Security management in the outsourcing model
- Building the optimal model for hybrid solutions in outsourcing
- 2 practical case studies – case study on IT Services and case study on financial and accounting services
- Workshop - Shared Services Centre (Centrum Usług Wspólnych) or outsourcing – organization of an optimal business transformation plan
On the first day of Forum Monika Nowecka – partner and vice-president of the board of Mazars Polska sp. z o.o., Head of Accounting services, HR administration and payroll services Department participated in the panel debate and shared her experience on the effective implementation of the tender process.
- Members of the Management Boards
- Managing Directors
- Directors and Heads of Purchasing Departments
- Directors and Heads of Financial Departments and Chief Accountants
- Strategy Directors
- Business Development Directors
More information can be found on the Puls Biznesu website.