The strength of our key client portfolio demonstrates our exceptional technical strength, credentials and commercial awareness. This expertise will be the cornerstone of our future relationship with you.
Business stories and references
1. Shared Services Center (SSC)
We provide wide-ranging assistance to our clients in implementing Shared Services Centers.
- Our client is an American multinational corporation focused in the business areas of human and environmental health. Its Shared Services Center (SSC) conducts accounting services for different client’s entities located in Europe. Many of the entities are subject to Statutory Audits and local Mazars offices have been nominated as the Statutory Auditors. As most of the work is performed in the SSC in Poland, Mazars in Poland is responsible for the fieldwork at SSC, while local Mazars offices are responsible for reviewing the documentation and audit opinion insurance.
- Our client is a German multinational financial services company, whose core businesses are insurance and asset management. Mazars in France assisted the global insurer in implementing a Shared Services Center (SSC). The project included: identification of key decision makers, validation of the perimeter, review of existing processes and IT tools, testing, validation of services provided by the SSC and adjustments after going live.
2. Accounting and Outsourcing (AOS)
We have a proven track record in providing AOS services to our clients on an international level.
- Our client is a global online community platform. To support its rapid growth, we provide our client with global accounting and outsourcing services in +20 countries. Their CFO said: “we were convinced by Mazars’ capacity to work in a truly integrated fashion at international level, while still ensuring we have centralized control with a single point of contact.”
- We provide accounting and other outsourced services including HR, payroll and administrative services to the global leading manufacturer of pneumatics on an international level.
3. Central Eastern Europe (CEE)
We have a long presence in serving clients based in different countries and from various sectors at CEE.
- Our client is the direct distribution subsidiary of the Europe’s second largest automobile distributor. Mazars in Poland runs the books of accounts of the client, manages personnel issues and compiles payroll lists for persons employed by the client based on employment contracts.
- Our client is an American global mass media company with interests primarily in, but not limited to, cinema and cable television. It is the world’s sixth largest Broadcasting and Cable Company in terms of revenue. Mazars in Hungary provides the client with interim, temporary accounting support in a Shared Services Center.
- Our client operates as a subsidiary of an European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. Its FiSS in Poland provides the accounting services of many European companies in the Group. Mazars in Poland has been selected to perform audit works for FiSS on behalf of foreign auditors, who provide audit services for companies of the client’s group.