Personal processes in a capital group
We kindly invite you to a workshop "Personal processes in a capital group" which will be held on 11 and 12 May 2015 in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. The workshop is organised by MMC Polska and is aimed at persons responsible for human resources in capital groups.
The main issues:
- Unification of work rules in a capital group
- Ways to optimise labour costs in a capital group
- Personal data protection and trade secret in a capital group
- Incentive programs
- Building a cohesive organizational culture within the group
- Communication within a capital group - the role of HR department
- Employees in a capital group
Monika Kaczorek, partner and vice-president of Mazars Audyt Sp. z o.o. will give a lecture on communication within the capital group and the role of HR department. During the workshop Monika Kaczorek will discuss how communication between companies and communication with decision makers in a capital group should look like.
To register please visit the website of MMC Polska .