Corporate Finance / M&A
Our M&A advisory specialists help you to achieve your objectives by proving expert advice and guidance at every stage of your project. Whether you are looking to raise funds, acquire or exit a business, we can provide you with tailored solutions based on experience acquired from completing transactions globally across many sectors.
Business transactions are hugely significant events in the lifecycle of an organisation and it is critical that every phase is well executed. Our team of specialists have vast experience working on both sides of a transaction and can advise you throughout the entire transaction process.
Key benefits that we bring
- We offer a partner led service at every stage of the transaction to ensure you receive the highest quality advice.
- Our unique structure means that we can work seamlessly on cross border assignments and can offer local expertise across the globe.
- We are flexible and can provide a tailor made service depending on the specificities of your situation.
- Disposals: We ensure that you are fully prepared for a sale process in order to maximise shareholder value. We will manage the entire process, from finding an acquirer, to negotiating the sale agreement, to liaising with other stakeholders and advisers as necessary to ensure the deal is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acquisitions: We help you to identify and approach acquisition targets to help you achieve your objectives.
- Management buy outs: We help you to structure, finance and complete an MBO whilst minimising the impact that the process can have on the business performance.
- Fundraising and debt advisory: Our team will assist you in choosing and negotiating the best source of financing for your business needs.
- Other: Privatisations, distressed M&A, spin-off, carve out, and IPO.
Mazars advises Fauché group
Mazars Corporate Finance teams in France and Poland helped Fauché group in the take-over of its Polish subsidiary by the management team within sponsorless MBO transaction. The operation confirms the willingness of the Fauché group to accelerate its development by focusing on its business in France and ensuring smooth transition in the Fauché Polska company.