So as to meet the need of the Polish media sector, particularly changing and undergoing constant technologic evolutions, Mazars decided to dedicate a practice gathering the skills of multidisciplinary experts. Aware of the issues at stake in this sector and able to offer swift, pragmatic and flexible solutions, they will answer to all of your problematics.
Services tailored to individual needs
Adapting your business model
- Get a better understanding of your environment and market so you can seize development opportunities leading to growth and competitive advantage
- Define and implement your digital strategy (brand positioning, multichannel distribution strategy and pricing)
- Define your growth models (internal / al, alliances, diversification) and elaborate your business plans
- Pilot your financial transactions and advise on every stage of your operations (transaction projects, cession, fundraising, IPOs and external growth)
- Integrate the sustainable development into your management processes
Enhancing your performance
- Identify your global performance optimization levers (cost, service, asset use, reporting...)
- Create synergy plans synergies (impacts analysis, cost optimization, rationalization of activities portfolio, cash flow improvement…)
- Advise you on acquisitions / sales of intellectual property rights
- Improve and check the reliability of your income (audit of third parts, audits of royalties, of programs, of dues…)
- Bring a forensic support, perform damage calculations linked with royalties, franchises or hacking
Containing your risks
- Assess your financial risks and limiting it in the frames of the optimization of your bookkeeping tools (technological and internet risk management)
- Assess the efficiency of your information system security
- Manage your contents (copyrights...)
- Pilot transversal projects and help conducting change (impact analysis, HR policy conducting, implementation of transversal communication policies...)
- Reinforce your reactivity regarding legal evolutions, maintain investors’ confidence
- Handle financial consequences of litigation and identify frauds
Want to know more?
The global media industry learned how important it is for companies to remain flexible in order to quickly adapt to the unexpected. In a challenging and uncertain economic environment defined by the digital revolution and shaken by the economic growth of newly expanding foreign media markets, the decision making process of companies must be faster and significant changes in the media sector are on-going.