So as to meet the need of the Polish transport & logistics sector, particularly changing and undergoing constant technologic evolutions, Mazars decided to dedicate a practice gathering the skills of multidisciplinary experts. Aware of the issues at stake in this sector and able to offer swift, pragmatic and flexible solutions, they will answer to all of your problematics.
Services tailored to individual needs
Optimising production costs and financial performance
- Working capital requirement (WCR) and cash management optimisation
- Hedge foreign currency exchange rate and raw materials risk exposures
Seizing market opportunities | Enhancing your market presence
- Support to establish businesses or extend footprint into emerging and growth markets taking local specificities into account
- Identify new partnerships (including public-private partnerships (PPPs) and acquisitions as a means of developing your company, product range or international presence
- Secure your development and acquisition projects
Securing your operations
- Implement or optimise your anti-corruption policy
- Help you managing your subsidiaries by providing coordinated services in audit, accounting and tax in more than 70 countries
- Internal Controls, risk management
- Conduct an exhaustive data review to improve the decision-making process while limiting the risk of fraud
Improving operational performance
- Design and deploy a green strategy including carbon emission optimisation
- Optimise your IT system
- Support in setting up and optimising shared services centers (SSCs)
- Manage and optimise your transfer pricing policies and procedures
Want to know more?
Mazars' Transport & Logistics practice brings together multidisciplinary teams from all over the world united by their expertise and experience in this complex and fast-changing industry. Our teams have decades of experience working with the diverse actors that make up this sector, from logistics providers and freight forwarders to airport authorities and railway operators.