Global Infrastructure Finance
Mazars has 120+ financial modelling experts working in London, Sydney, Paris, New York, Johannesburg, and Delhi. Our multi-disciplined team have worked on some of the world’s most exciting and transformative projects. Leveraging a truly global platform across 79 countries and the diverse experience of this unique blend of project finance, assurance, valuations and transaction advisory specialists, we can help our clients wherever they or their infrastructure investment interests reside.
Financial models are critical for business decisions, but any errors carry enormous risks for all stakeholders. We work with clients to develop tailored financial models which are transparent, robust and flexible. We also audit clients’ models to improve the integrity and analytical insights, before its too late and a critical wrong decision is made.
Key benefits that we bring
- Commercially astute, transaction experts that drive pragmatic recommendations.
- Working within your timeframe, managing the expectations of your stakeholders and talking the language of your financial and project partners.
- An international team that brings best-in-class practices to all transactions.
- Model audit: A trusted advisor with international project experience, strong credibility with financiers and the global scale to deliver on large and complex assignments.
- Financial model development: Using the best practice Corality® Financial Modelling methodology, we develop robust, flexible and professionally presented financial models tailored to the specific needs of clients.
- Valuation services: Using our international transaction experience, we deliver insightful valuation reports with up-to-date global benchmarks to funds, government, developers and investors.
- Infrastructure Transaction Advisory: Support on bids, acquisitions, divestments and financing processes with commercial insights, process management, Due-Diligence, investor communications and other related transaction services.
- Training: We deliver tailored financial modelling training based on real world project experience, industry specialisms and the Corality® Financial Modelling methodology.