Various processes can be automated within the finance department: automation of reports, control of overdue invoices, order processing, simplification of bank statement settlement and much more. Mazars experts shared their practical experience.
Within financial processes, organisations have an incredible opportunity to leverage RPA and reap the benefits of efficient, error-eliminating automation. Financial process management is arguably one of the toughest professional areas in terms of job pressure and work-related stress. Keeping up with the ever-flowing stream of data and numbers leaves even the best employees tired and dreary.
- The main challenges finance departments face
- Which financial processes are more and which are less suitable for automation?
- How to select processes for automation and which to prioritise?
- What about processes that are laborious but lack standardisation?
- How to get a sign off to approve the first process?
- Case studies of automated financial processes
Rudolf Vido, Consulting manager focusing on RPA, digital transformation, process improvement and strategy. Rudolf has realised projects in more than 12 countries in Europe and Asia.
The webinar took place on 20th May 2021.