The participants of the conference organized by ICAN Institute, which is the inauguration of the Think Tank - Be Polish Be Global, had an opportunity to learn:
- How did Covid-19 affect the situation of Polish companies operating on foreign markets?
- What challenges have arisen because of the crisis?
- Have the companies changed their expansion plans?
- How do entrepreneurs perceive the prospects for operating abroad today?
- The current crisis: an opportunity or a threat?
Jacek Byrt, Partner, Head of Financial Advisory Department, took part in the event and Monika Nowecka, Vice-president of Mazars in Poland and Partner in charge of Accounting & Outsourcing, sat on the discussion panel.
Other speakers include:
- Mariusz Smoliński – Director of Reaserch & Analysis department, ICAN Institute
- Janusz Władyczak – President, KUKE
- Witold Wiliński - President, GPW Tech
- Piotr Arak – President, Polish Economic Institute
- Dariusz Terlecki – Director of Sales, Webfleet Solutions Poland
More information on the organizer's website.
The online event took place on 10 December 2020.
Weren't able to attend the conference?
Fill out the form to watch the recordings with the participation of our experts.