Mazars in Poland has developed a business advisory taskforce which can assist your firm in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak and its consequences on your business environment. Whether you are a Polish or international firm active in Poland, our advisors propose you tailor-made solutions to support you in the following areas, contributing to the resilience, protection and continuity of your business.
Our anti-crisis package
Support to employers dealing with employee salary related items
- Subsidies or credits to employers for employee salary payments
- Temporary lay-offs and short-time working supported by the state
- Other measures
Note: those services are provided by one of our legal external partners.
Support to receive funds to support financially your business
- State subsidies for the business.
- Attractive credits involving state-owned financial institutions.
- State guarantee schemes to support SMEs.
- Other measures
- Day-to-day tax advisory support
- Monitoring of the local tax environment and its consequences on your business in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak
- Tax audits
- VAT rates matrix
- Electronic invoice circulation advisory
- Appraising current debt facilities in place and advising on potential restructuring options following the Covid-19 outbreak
Cash flow management advisory
- Supporting clients’ short-term strategic business planning
- Understanding cash requirements during the Covid-19 outbreak
Independent business reviews
- Preparing an independent assessment of your business and its cash flows that can be provided to third party stakeholders such as investors or financial institutions
Financial modelling advisory
- Preparing integrated short-term Covid-19 related financial forecasts to support immediate investment/funding decisions
- Enhancing current business forecasts to incorporate sensitivity analysis
Corporate restructuring advisory
- Support in developing sustainable recovery plans following the Covid-19 outbreak
Accelerated M&A / carve-outs disposals advisory
- Helping shareholders realise value from their business, divisions or assets relatively quickly, without interrupting day-to-day operations during the Covid-19 outbreak
Corporate valuation services advisory
- Provision of independent contentious valuations of your business during the Covid-19 outbreak
Accounting & outsourcing services
- Consultation and advice on the drawing up of financial statements during the outbreak
- Standard accounting services
- Support in the preparation of staff records (employment contracts, agreements, labour regulations and remuneration)
- Payroll and HR administration services provided remotely
- Assistance in completing the application for deferral of payment of social security contributions
Michel Kiviatkowski Managing Partner, Mazars in Poland - Warsaw
Aneta Jurkiewicz Director of HR Administration & Payroll Services - Warsaw
Małgorzata Pek-Kocik Partner, Financial Services Audit & Advisory - Warsaw