Due to exceptional situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we answer our clients' most...
How Mazars can help your company in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak
Mazars in Poland has developed a business advisory taskforce which can assist your firm in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak and its consequences on your business environment. Whether you are a Polish or international firm active in Poland, our advisors propose you tailor-made solutions to support you in the following areas, contributing to the resilience, protection and continuity of your business.
Our anti-crisis package
Support to employers dealing with employee salary related items
- Subsidies or credits to employers for employee salary payments
- Temporary lay-offs and short-time working supported by the state
- Other measures
Note: those services are provided by one of our legal external partners.
Support to receive funds to support financially your business
- State subsidies for the business.
- Attractive credits involving state-owned financial institutions.
- State guarantee schemes to support SMEs.
- Other measures
- Day-to-day tax advisory support
- Monitoring of the local tax environment and its consequences on your business in the context of the Covid-19 outbreak
- Tax audits
- VAT rates matrix
- Electronic invoice circulation advisory
- Appraising current debt facilities in place and advising on potential restructuring options following the Covid-19 outbreak
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT ADVISORY
- Supporting clients’ short-term strategic business planning
- Understanding cash requirements during the Covid-19 outbreak
INDEPENDENT BUSINESS REVIEWS
- Preparing an independent assessment of your business and its cash flows that can be provided to third party stakeholders such as investors or financial institutions
FINANCIAL MODELLING ADVISORY
- Preparing integrated short-term Covid-19 related financial forecasts to support immediate investment/funding decisions
- Enhancing current business forecasts to incorporate sensitivity analysis
CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING ADVISORY
- Support in developing sustainable recovery plans following the Covid-19 outbreak
ACCELERATED M&A / CARVE OUTS DISPOSALS ADVISORY
- Helping shareholders realise value from their business, divisions or assets relatively quickly, without interrupting day-to-day operations during the Covid-19 outbreak
CORPORATE VALUATION SERVICES ADVISORY
- Provision of independent contentious valuations of your business during the Covid-19 outbreak
ACCOUNTING AND OUTSOURCING SERVICES:
- Consultation and advice on the drawing up of financial statements during the outbreak
- Standard accounting services
- Support in the preparation of staff records (employment contracts, agreements, labour regulations and remuneration)
- Payroll and HR administration services provided remotely
- Assistance in completing the application for deferral of payment of social security contributions
Mazars COVID-19 - Business Defence Approach
We outline two approaches to manage your business through the Covid-19 crisis.
Audit and Assurance
The increase in demand for reliable financial information has put audit and assurance services in the spotlight.
At Mazars we offer a full range of services that will give you a clear insight into your company strategy, business processes and financial reports. We also give you all the necessary advice and support to manage your operational and financial processes and the risks involved.
Mazars is a global integrated firm with presence in major economies of the world, so we understand the complexities of tax in today’s global economic climate.
Accounting and Outsourcing
At Mazars we are more than just accountants. We will draw up your annual accounts but also look at your overall finance administration. We will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes and the way you do business.